- Leather seats increase the value of your vehicle
- Leather trim is easier to clean and maintain than cloth trim
- Leather upholstery is hard wearing and increases the longevity of your vehicle
- Leather seats and trim do not tend to accumulate odours and stains like cloth seats can
- Having a leather interior can assist the efficiency of your air conditioning
- Replacing cloth seat coverings with leather reduces the maintenance cost of hire cars, fleet cars and taxis.
We have more than 25 years of leather trim experience
Duncan Smith (our founder), with more than 25 years experience in the car aftermarket industry, started his own company in 2000 to meet the growing demand for high quality styling products. His aims were to make personalising your car hassle-free and rewarding. Now adopted by the growing number of staff, these aims mean that Duncan Smith Automotive only supplies the highest quality products and employs only the best people.
Trusted professional perfectionists.
We know how important your car is to you, which is one of the reasons we only use the very finest materials when upholstering the interior of your vehicle. We offer a bespoke service with a wide choice of colours, trim types and stitching options, which combined with our very experienced and highly specialised team means that we offer a tailored upgrade for your vehicle dedicated to give you exactly what you want for your vehicle.
Our regular customers include motor industry franchises and dealerships, classic car owners
More than just cars, leather seats and trim.
In addition to the automotive upholstery services that have earned us our reputation for perfection we also offer other comfort and value-increasing upgrades like heated seats.
We also provide upholstery services for motorbikes, the marine industry, private yacht owners, the haulage industry, caravans and motorhomes. If it has seats and / or upholstery in it we can repair, improve or upgrade it.